Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police and Punjab Group of Colleges signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU ) in a ceremony held at CPO Peshawar today.
1. KP police and Punjab Group of Colleges signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in a ceremony held at CPO Peshawar today.
2. Inspector General of Police Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Moazzam Jah Ansari, DIG Headquarters Rai Baber Saeed and AIG Welfare Hameedullah Khan and Punjab Group of Colleges Executive Director Sohail Afzal and Project Director Shahid Mehmood attended the ceremony. DIG Headquarters Rai Baber Saeed and Executive Director Punjab Group of Colleges Sohail Afzal singed the agreement.
3. The Punjab Group of Colleges, Allied Schools and EFA School System would provide fee discounts to the children of employees (shuhadda and serving) of KP Police. A student desirous of availing special discount in fee will route his/her application through the KPK Police.
4. The chain of Punjab Group of Colleges will give 100% free education to the children of police shuhadda, 50% concession to the children of police officers injured in the line of duty, and 30% concession to the children of serving officers/officials.
5. The IGP Moazzam Jah Ansari was informed about the various steps taken to impart best and standardized education to the children of KP Police as and today's signing of MOU with Punjab Group of Colleges was also a step in this direction. The IGP made it clear that the welfare of the children of KP police was his top most priority and all available recourses would be utilized for it. The IGP further informed that the children of KP Police would get the best. The IGP said that the journey with the Punjab Group of Colleges would continue in future too.
6. The Executive Director of the Punjab Group of Colleges said that his institution has best system of education and vowed that the KP Policeâ€™s children would be equipped with best education. He hoped that the MOU will prove a milestone for enhancing the capacity of both the institutions.